Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs

From: Rod Taylor <pg(at)rbt(dot)ca>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Volunteer wanted for PostgreSQL Techdocs
Date: 2005-06-21 12:33:24
Lists: pgsql-www

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 08:30 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Seems reasonable.

> Of course, having never used Bricolage I'm not sure if that is possible.
> I assume though, if the worst comes to the worst, then it can just
> create navigation pages in our standard tmeplate format?

Technically Bricolage doesn't do anything. It's a set of libraries for a
database storage mechanism with associated web interfaces. All output
code, essentially, needs to be written in perl and tell Bricolage how to
call it.

Publishing the files to some directory hierarchy is trivial. In theory,
you could publish directly to the CVS repository by loading in a new
output module.