italian translation

From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: italian translation
Date: 2005-06-02 04:54:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,
I just updated tha italian translation po file. The previous translator
already checked it and I think this may be added in the CVS tree.
Anyone with CVS write access would commit it, please?

I also noticed a small typo in this english sentence

#: org/postgresql/jdbc2/AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:1215
#, java-format
msgid "The JVM claism not to support the {0} encoding."

updated translations.

Moreover this sentence is repeated three times: this one have a
parameter while the other two uses a fixed encoding: ASCII and UTF-8.
Maybe all these could be combined in just one sentence. Just look for
«JVM» in order to find all of them.

Giuseppe

Attachment Content-Type Size
nuovo-it.po text/x-gettext-translation 28.1 KB