Re: SQL and function reference?

From: "Rodolfo J(dot) Paiz" <rpaiz(at)simpaticus(dot)com>
To: Jason Dixon <jason(at)dixongroup(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL and function reference?
Date: 2005-01-25 16:10:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 21:13 -0500, Jason Dixon wrote:
> Hi Rodolfo. Funny how we keep running into each other. :)

Small Net, isn't it? <grin> Good to see you again, man... very good.

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/

I didn't check that one, since my perception was that the full online
manual was already included on my hard drive and I *had* been consulting
that one. However, the lack of a search function in the HTML pages led
me to grep through the files lots of times... less than efficient.

I'm starting to check out some of the other references offered as well.

Thanks!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz(at)simpaticus(dot)com>