Re: List of postgresql rogue groups (was Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general)

From: "BARD ROCK" <gln_gry(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List of postgresql rogue groups (was Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general)
Date: 2004-11-14 11:39:03
Lists: pgsql-general

"Max" wrote:

> > barbara(at)bookpro(dot)com wrote in

> I think Marc understands by now that these lists won't be eliminated.
It's a
> parallel process. Let's start with a few and create the other groups
down
> the road. An RFD with 21 groups has a good chance to be rejected, not
> because they are not relevant, just because it's too many at one
time. I
> assume a second RFD should be 'filed' in 6 months with the remaining
groups,
> and should be nothing more than a cruise.

Cruise my ass. Marc was a dumbfuck for setting up the rogue newsgroups
like he did. There is no way in hell that your gonna get *ALL* the
newsgroups. Thats not how Usenet works. Be happy with whatever you get.
We're doing you the favor. Not the other way around. Show us some
appreciation for Christs sake.