OT: Dup mails

From: Andrew Kelly <akelly(at)transparency(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OT: Dup mails
Date: 2004-05-12 11:03:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry if this has already been covered...

Suddenly I'm receiving every post to the pgsql-general list twice; been
happening for a couple days now. I even unsubscribed for a bit and then
resubscribed, but it continues.

Is this just me, or is this a global thing?

FWIW, I'm only getting single posts from the novice list.

Andy