Re: Problems with the new Majordomo 2.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Gene Sokolov <hook(at)aktrad(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with the new Majordomo 2.
Date: 2000-05-16 14:29:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org> writes:
> PRS ... PostReleaseSyndrome ... ppl are rebuilding up their energy,
> watching for bugs while waiting for development to start up again.

If he's only getting one or two messages a day, then something's surely
broken! According to my maillog there were 92 messages on the pghackers
list yesterday, and another 20+ on interfaces.

However, I'm inclined to think that the breakage is on his end, since
no one else is complaining ...

BTW, did I mention that I confirmed majordomo had lost my subscription
to pgsql-patches? I did a who on the list and found no entry. Curious.
Doesn't seem to have happened on any other list, but it explains why
I've seen no patches for a good while.