Re: Pl/Java - next step?

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Thomas Hallgren <thhal(at)mailblocks(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, HORNYAK Laszlo <hornyakl(at)inf(dot)elte(dot)hu>
Subject: Re: Pl/Java - next step?
Date: 2004-02-22 18:07:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Not to minimize your work, as I think it is great, but this particular
use-case I consider to be overkill for pl/java. It is probably easier to
use pl/pgsql if all you want to do is calculations.

We had suggested an online chat to discuss this, when would you be
available for that? What timezone are you in. Laszlo is in hungary, and
I am in canada, so we are likely spread allover the the map .

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
519 939 0336