Re: Sending one form for two scripts

From: Jeff MacDonald <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>
To: Ângelo Marcos Rigo <angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sending one form for two scripts
Date: 2003-08-07 12:45:57
Lists: pgsql-php

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 07:44, Ângelo Marcos Rigo wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am not sure about the best way to send data from one
> single form for two diferents scripts.
>
> I have one mail list that needs just two form values,
> (name, email) and i would like to have more
> information in the same time but this secondary
> information (adress, phone, etc..) in a postgresql
> database
>
> any help will be apreciate

put everything into pg, make sure that you have a serial field, and pass
that id to the 2nd script. in the 2nd script, do a lookup in the
database for the id.

hope that helps.. feel free to email the list or to me directly if you
need more details.

regards,
Jeff MacDonald <jam(at)zoidtechnologies(dot)com>