Re: Legal Info

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, cioanni(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com
Subject: Re: Legal Info
Date: 2003-04-16 19:39:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

there is a framework for doing the case studies, and part of it includes
a legal disclaimer though I don't have a link for that part. I've sent a
note to Justin (and am cc'ing Carol) as I think either he or Carol has
the information. I remember Monster Labs signed something before I coded
up their case study for the advocacy site...

Speaking of, for those folks willing to code things, we need someone to
take over Carol's work on case studies. I'm willing to coordinate if
folks are willing to do some html coding.

Robert Treat