Re: Strange behaviour of JDBC driver for PostgreSQL

From: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: Carlos Correia <carlos(at)m16e(dot)com>
Cc: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>, "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange behaviour of JDBC driver for PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-12-19 11:42:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Carlos,

Ok, so the question becomes what database did the driver connect to? I
can assure you it has no version information inside it so it must have
received that from somewhere? Also the fact the the driver behaves
differently when connected remotely suggests something is wrong.

so what did you input for the -h parameter below?

also can you write a java program that first gets the connection, and
then waits for input, then in another terminal session do a netstat -nlp
| grep 5432

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>