Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: Rommel the iCeMAn <icecrew(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format
Date: 2007-05-07 23:46:07
Lists: pgsql-sql

On May 7, 2007, at 18:17 , Rommel the iCeMAn wrote:

> Is there a way that I can see
> the actual SQL query that is being sent to postgresql?

From within PostgreSQL you can put the SQL queries in the logs.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/runtime-config-
logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

Check out the log_statement paramenter (and possibly others).

You might also have some logging options within .NET, but as I'm
unfamiliar with the framework, I really can't help you there.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net