Error: Input string was not in a correct format

From: "Rommel the iCeMAn" <icecrew(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error: Input string was not in a correct format
Date: 2007-05-07 23:17:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi guys,

I'm trying to call a function from my .NET project and I am getting this
error: "Input string was not in a correct format". I have checked to make
sure that I am not mismatching my parameters. Is there a way that I can see
the actual SQL query that is being sent to postgresql? Once I can see this
then perhaps I can find the little gremlin that is annoying me :-)

Thanks,
Rommel Edwards
Software Developer,
Barbados, Caribbean.