RE: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeckermann(at)verio(dot)net>
To: "'Paul Haddon'" <paullist(at)mail(dot)hartingdale(dot)com(dot)au>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems
Date: 2001-07-03 14:20:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Is this a formatting issue, or are you actually getting different dates from
the ones that you are entering?
If the issue is presentation/formatting, just use a function to get the look
you want:

http://postgresql.planetmirror.com/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/functions-
formatting.html

If the dates are actually being altered, there are basically two
possibilities:
1. You have set up some constraint or trigger which is producing this
unwanted result as a side effect, or:
2. Your cold fusion app is doing it.

If you suspect 1 above, just post your table and/or trigger definitions and
someone will enlighten you.
If 2: someone who knows about cold fusion will need to answer.