Re: pg_shadow overusage

From: "Rod Taylor" <rod(dot)taylor(at)inquent(dot)com>
To: "Hackers List" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_shadow overusage
Date: 2001-01-30 20:01:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

My mistake. The index on pg_shadow breaks nearly everything. I can
have triggers maintain this effectively enough for my needs however.

However, whether or not the number of users I want to add is going to
be too much is still a question.

--
Rod Taylor

There are always four sides to every story: your side, their side, the
truth, and what really happened.