After the restart of the PC, PGadmin III shows only the postgres database and not all the other local DBs

From: Daniele Posenato <daniele(dot)posenato(at)smartec(dot)ch>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: After the restart of the PC, PGadmin III shows only the postgres database and not all the other local DBs
Date: 2015-06-15 10:56:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Support,

I am using PostgresSQL 9.3, after an automatic restart of the PC the PGadmin III shows only the postgres database and not all the other local DBs (I had more than 22).

The folder : C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.3\data seems to contains all the data (based on its size) but I am not able to see the database as shown in the following picture:
[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D0A76A(dot)B14D0090]

From the logs message in the PG_log there is no log that could explain this lost.

Is there any action that I can do to force the recovery of all the database?

Thank you in advance for the support

Daniele