Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6(at)gmail(dot)com>, Arthur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <obartunov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: json(b)_to_tsvector with numeric values
Date: 2018-04-04 09:52:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>>> the consistency of FTS.I think this is a bug, which needs to be fixed,
>>> else inconsistency with existing full text search will be gets
>>> deeper.
Hm, seems, it's useful feature, but I suggest to make separate function
jsonb_any_to_tsvector and add support for boolean too (if you know better name
for function, do not hide it). Changing behavior of existing function is not
obvious for users and, seems, should not backpatched.

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/