Re: development questions

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Alexey Borzov" <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: development questions
Date: 2004-02-15 10:20:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Well I did user interface design as part of my Masters, but
unfortunately only got an A*, though that was after the site was
designed. I also spend quite some time working in the design offices in
the Oxford University dept of Particle and Nuclear Physics, but that was
creating print output and CAD drawings of course.

> >>Yes. Why?
> >
> > maybe he has money to hire some one? :-)
>
> No, I don't. ;] But I think that there are some people on the
> maillists (or some personal acquaintances) who would be
> willing to contribute their work for free.

The one I know is *very* expensive unfortunately, but he has led teams
designing *very* large sites for companies such as a certain large
British airline, and a famous Swiss bank.

Regards, Dave.