Re: Query Builder (PGA3)

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "efesar" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>, "Pgadmin-Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query Builder (PGA3)
Date: 2003-04-12 21:42:38
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Cool, will take a look when I get time. It's still pretty limited, but I
have managed a few updates as I've been checking the Schema Browser and
SQL generation as Andreas requested :-)

> Your input is welcome. Any major architectural changes or
> paradigm shifts should happen now, so please let me know if
> you see a big pitfall coming.

The one architectural change I can think of is to make Andreas' query
engine and grid into a simple control that we can place on a form and
pass a query to, and then to do exactly that with his query tool, and
the QB. I don't know if you've tried it, but his code is lightning fast.

Regards, Dave.