Re: Error Number: 3706 Provider cannot be found

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Wei Pin, Koh" <wpkoh(at)dxnmalaysia(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error Number: 3706 Provider cannot be found
Date: 2002-10-02 11:46:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Try (re)installing MDAC 2.6 or 2.7 from http://www.microsoft.com/data

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Wei Pin, Koh [mailto:wpkoh(at)dxnmalaysia(dot)com]
Sent: 02 October 2002 10:48
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] Error Number: 3706 Provider cannot be
found

Hi Sir,
I'm trying to use the PgAdmin II v1.3 build 76 from my window 98
system.
My Postgresql database installed in another server (e.g server
host:: mymaster)
But when i try to connect to the server through PgAdmin, it
prompt out the msg like below:

"An Error has occured in pgAdmin
II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click:"
Number: 3706
installed."

What is it means?
I have set up the ODBC connection in the Control panel.
Or can you show me clearly how to install it properly.

Thanks a lot in advanced.

Best Regards,
Wei Pin, Koh
DXN IT Department