Error Number: 3706 Provider cannot be found

From: "Wei Pin, Koh" <wpkoh(at)dxnmalaysia(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Number: 3706 Provider cannot be found
Date: 2002-10-02 09:48:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Sir,
I'm trying to use the PgAdmin II v1.3 build 76 from my window 98 system.
My Postgresql database installed in another server (e.g server host:: mymaster)
But when i try to connect to the server through PgAdmin, it prompt out the msg like below:

"An Error has occured in pgAdmin II:frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click:"
Number: 3706

What is it means?
I have set up the ODBC connection in the Control panel.
Or can you show me clearly how to install it properly.

Thanks a lot in advanced.

Best Regards,
Wei Pin, Koh
DXN IT Department