Re: Status update

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-09-22 07:26:24
Lists: pgsql-www

Hey, now that works well. We could add the sidebars to all pages with that design - what do the rest of you guys think?

I think this looks like it's about ready for primetime now Andreas - the only problems I could see are that the fonts are still smaller than we now use on the site, and on the mirrors page, 'We think this mirrors are near you:' should probably read 'We think this mirrors is near you:'. The preselected mirror should probably also be centered in the page.

How will that mirror code work on the mirrors?

Regards, Dave.