Re: pga2/pga3: visual studio .NET

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "efesar" <efesar(at)nmia(dot)com>, "Pgadmin-Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pga2/pga3: visual studio .NET
Date: 2003-04-20 08:13:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Keith,

Yeah, I tried VB7 when it first came out as I originally intended to
port pga2 to it until I saw how different it was and figured I would be
better off learning C# instead (which I did then promptly forgot most
of!).

If you look in the binaries directory in CVS, there is a readme that
explains how to upgrade an installation. That procedure should work for
you even if you don't have anything installed already. The actual
locations of the files don't matter, and you don't actually need the
exporter/plugin dlls, other than pgAbsPlg.dll and pgAbsExp.dll (or
whatever they're called).

Regards, Dave.