Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Vince Vielhaber" <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: "Katie Ward" <kward(at)peerdirect(dot)com>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Curtis Faith" <curtis(at)galtcapital(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Date: 2003-01-29 17:14:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

No problem with that. Likewise however, it'd be nice if people weren't
against the windows port until testing had proved it didn't work
properly. Would we have the same general reactions to a revived VMS port
or one for OS/2 (not counting Tom's which is an valid concern over a
specific issue)? I suspect not...

Regards, Dave.