Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Çagil Seker <cagils(at)biznet(dot)com(dot)tr>, "PGAdmin-Support-List (E-mail)" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connection & Crash Problem From Domain Users
Date: 2002-11-21 20:57:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hmm, interesting. It's certainly not directly related to the fact it's a domain uid - it was 100% developed using one! Can you produce a full debug log (under Tools->Options) from connect to crash for me please?

Also, what caused the change in UID 2/3 of the way through your original email? Initially you were postgres, then administrator - did you change login, or is there something going cuckoo with your Cygwin environment?

Regards, Dave.