problem with latest stable driver

From: <me(at)alternize(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem with latest stable driver
Date: 2006-03-31 11:47:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hi list

probably an old problem, but i wasn't able to follow the list for a while. after we upgraded the odbc version to the latest driver (pgsql: 8.1.3 with odbc: 8.1.2), all unicode TEXT-output was totaly messed up. i wasn't able to find any changelogs descripting changes from the 8.1.1 (where everything works just fine) to 8.1.2 (where ADODB output of TEXT is totaly messed up on our win2k3 system).

this is probably a known problem by now, but as i wasn't able to find any link to a newer dev-version on pgfoundry, i wanted to ask here what the best steps are to avoid this (aside from downgrading to driver v. 8.1.1)

thanks,
thomas