PostgreSQL on Windows

From: "karthikeyan(dot)balasubramanian" <karthikeyan(dot)balasubramanian(at)aspiresys(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL on Windows
Date: 2003-01-10 12:26:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Everybody,

A good person from this list helped me in getting a binary distribution
for PostgreSQL for windows. Though its in beta form, it sure is a good
start for me. I was able to start it up much like I used to do for mysql in
less than a minute. I cant reveal his name unless he wants me to. But I am
amazed why this is not popularized.

Anyway if somebody need this distribution they can contact me. I don't
have web server so cant put any online but anybody willing to come forward I
can place it there so that everybody is benefited.

Have a great day to all.

Karthikeyan B