Re: Avoiding redirects on internal links

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Avoiding redirects on internal links
Date: 2018-03-23 02:36:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Daniel,

> On Mar 22, 2018, at 7:09 PM, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:
>
> Unless there are objections I intend to commit that, but I wouldn’t mind an
> extra set of eyes on it.

So I don’t object on the patch itself (I have not reviewed but I have confidence
it’s okay).

However, we are close to committing a large project that involves essentially
a full HTML rewrite, so I would be hesitant to commit this right at this moment,
as it could be mooted in fairly short order and I don’t want your work to have
been for naught.

Jonathan