Fw: [Novice]

From: valcauda Stéphane <valcauda(dot)aderis(at)wanadoo(dot)fr>
Subject: Fw: [Novice]
Date: 2002-10-01 14:47:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I would like to avoid the shell manipulations.
To be abble to launch program with the mouse :)
Having mail / internet under cygwin for instance.

And I would like GUI editor. because vi or other editior in texte mode ...

I'm starting with Cygwin, I will test if it's possible to use it for our
students.
For instance : using gcc with GUI editor and session for compiling.
(Now we have sun/unix computer room and PC / W2k others, if it was possible
to unify with Cygwin, it will be great, before trying linux - Cygwin seems
to be easier to start ).