synchronizing MS access and postgresql tables

From: "Chris Ochs" <chris(at)paymentonline(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: synchronizing MS access and postgresql tables
Date: 2004-04-30 16:29:53
Lists: pgsql-general

We have a number of tables in a CRM that is written in MS access that I need
to be able to provide a web interface to. I can export the tables just fine
using pgadmin II, but I cant' think of a clean way to import them from
postgresql back to access. Synchronizing only needs to happen once a day
at the most.

I was also thinking of using the MS access forms with access tables that are
just odbc links to the postgresql database. Does anyone know off hand if
changing the MS access tables from a native table to a linked table would
require changes in the forms (not counting having to tweak/change data
types) ?

Chris

---