OOT: history of my command

From: "Yudha Setiawan" <yudha(at)BonBon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OOT: history of my command
Date: 2003-01-23 10:08:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

After I type "Psql -Uroot DBase" and get connecting to Postgre User Interface, Every I pressed the Up_Arrow or Down_Arrow, The history of my Script will Show-Up. Sometimes it's pretty helpfull but
Sometimes it's being a "pinprick". Anybody
offence as I am..???? Somebody know how to turn it off or clear all my script's history.

Thank's And GOD Bless You All.

Yudha Setiawan.
VoIP
No. : 01119311223344