Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III nearing beta phase
Date: 2004-08-12 13:44:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Sent: August 12, 2004 9:20 AM

> Translations
> ============
>
> We have a huge number of translations for pgAdmin compared to other FOSS
> projects which is great. Now that we're in feature freeze, it's time to
> start updating the translations to reflect all the changes that have
> been made since 1.0. The translation web page gives most of the
> information anyone could need about translating pgAdmin. If anyone wants
> http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

Now it says 1006, but when you follow the link to the .po file
to download it, it still contains 765 messages only (total).
It'd be much more friendly to add the missing/fuzzy translations
dynamically off the source, say daily. Else it could be a bit
confusing (not everyone reads the entire page to find out
that they need to update from the current .pot file first).

If you have time of course...

-s