Re: OLE DB

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OLE DB
Date: 2000-11-13 18:15:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Yeah, I figured it would not be easy since so much of the schema and
everything gets dropped into it. But man, when you have a specific provider
for the database... it is VERY nice what can be done with it. I was playing
with the MS SQL Server provider and it is nice having it.... and as you
said, it would lay to rest much of the ODBC development.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company