Attempting to fix ODBC Implementation

From: "Robert Smith" <rsmith(at)crepsunited(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Attempting to fix ODBC Implementation
Date: 2000-11-13 18:12:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

*sigh* I am fed up. The ODBC driver seems to be completely incompatible
with MS Interdev... Yes, I know Interdev sucks...but.... that's what my
company uses at the moment (a full conversion to Linux is in the works, but
that won't be for some time).. so I'm stuck. Well... The seemingly-broken
ODBC driver just doesn't cut it. So I've decided I'm going to try to fix
it. I am just wondering if anyone would like to help, if this is already
being worked on, if doing this would be very bad (too bad if it is :-), etc.
etc. I'm willing to give it my best shot. It may take me a few decades to
get it to work, but oh well. I'm fed up :-) Ok, thanks everyone....

Robert Smith