Re: Version 1.6.1

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PG Admin <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version 1.6.1
Date: 2006-12-04 23:38:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

I am running on Win XP and I have permission. There are only some of the
tables in this condition. Once I enter info (through a Delphi interface) the
row appears - but only rows that have information. These tables also are
missing the column headers until info is entered.

This condition is present in both version 1.6.1 and the earlier version that
came packaged with the Win 32 PostgreSQL installation.

I didn't have this problem with the PG Admin that came with the PostgreSQL
8.0 version - so it may be that I have done something the new version
doesn't like.

Bob