Data layer migration from MSSQL

From: "Sebastian Rychter" <srychter(at)anvet(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Data layer migration from MSSQL
Date: 2008-02-21 17:47:26
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, I'm working on migrating a data layer from MS SQL Server to PostgreSQL
8.2 and found that some reserved words should only be written between quotes
and thus are case sensitive (actually only happened with a table field named
"order"). Is there any way to bypass this case sensitivity or at least
determine that I am going to use certain reserved words as table fields (or
any other possible solutions) ?

Thanks,

Sebastian