Re: FW: Dbf to Pg converter

From: "Len Morgan" <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
To: "Ronnie Esguerra" <resguerra(at)solidservice(dot)com(dot)ph>, "PGSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: Dbf to Pg converter
Date: 2001-02-20 00:03:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Was there something wrong with dbf2sql? :-) It used to be in contribs/ I
think but it was very simple code that did the job. At the time I was
working with 1.x and 6.0x versions of Postgres and made a few mods to it so
that I could rename the tables, change field types, just export the data and
not the table definitions, etc.

The last version I saw was 3.0 but that's been a couple of years.

len morgan