Blob

From: "LuisH" <luish(at)lh(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Blob
Date: 2004-06-24 05:37:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm very new on this group. I don't know if this is a old point
here.

My question is: What is the best way to access Blob rows using
C/C++ on PostgreSQL ?????

1) Using ODBC and using SELECT I can use SQLGetData to receive many
parts of each Blob.
2) Using ODBC and using STORED PROCEDURE i can't use SQLGetData and I
need to receive all Blob on only one buffer.
**** AM I correct or not ? May I use STORED PROCEDURE to receive
diferent lenght blobs ????????

3) Do we have best alternative on PostgreSQL to access BLOB fields from
DataBase than using ODBC ???????

Any help will be very usefull
Thanks in advance
LuisH>