Re: Foreign Key Implementation

From: "Moray McConnachie" <moray(dot)mcconnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: "Drozdowski, Catharine I" <Drozdowski(dot)Catharine(at)emeryworld(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Foreign Key Implementation
Date: 2000-04-05 08:50:54
Lists: pgsql-sql

But don't forget that in 7.0, which we see is hopefully coming in ten days'
time, foreign keys are almost entirely supported.
Look at the mailing list of pgsql-general for last month, and see several
people replying to a question I posted with the syntax...
Yrs,
Moray
Moray(dot)McConnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk