modifying columns ?

From: "Chris" <chris(at)netlabz(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: modifying columns ?
Date: 2002-04-04 21:35:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

Apologies if this has already been answered, but I've tried searching the
archives, and keep getting timeouts . . .

We're using pg-admin to connect to a test database on a postgres server.
We're having trouble changing a column in the form driven UI once we've
created it. It appears as if you have to delete and add in order to make
changes to the column . This means we would have to write ALTER TABLE DDL.

Are we missing something ?

tia,
Chris