Re: postgres on redhat 7.0

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres on redhat 7.0
Date: 2000-10-31 21:14:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Yeah I know. I mentioned the redhat website when I first replied to the
post.

Which leads me to a question. Why do so many people ask the list where the
most current RPMS for Redhat are located? Not trying to start trouble, but
doesn't it seem obvious to check the Redhat site? Just wierd that so many
people ask where to find them...

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company