Re: Strange Update query ...

From: Hélder M(dot) Vieira <hmv(at)mail(dot)telepac(dot)pt>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Strange Update query ...
Date: 2006-04-01 09:13:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I tried to replicate the situation you describe, without success.
I guess ADO for some reason is trying to build an SQL statement
corresponding to a parameter query.
I'd bet on a ADO misinterpretation of your intention caused by the myvalue1,
myvalue2 and myvalue3 data types.
Could you post the DIM statements of those variables ?

Helder M. Vieira