Re: PGDN source browser

From: Havasvölgyi Ottó <h(dot)otto(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: "Gevik babakhani" <gevik(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGDN source browser
Date: 2005-06-05 13:14:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Gevik,

I like your idea. I have already checked it out. Its treeview is really like MSDN's.
Some comments, ideas:
- it would be better if the treeview was ordered by name
- the current item in the treeview could be highlighted
- the gutter should have a constant width
- it would be pleasent if there were links to functions in a given C file. I know this is not that simple, though. It would be good for people not yet familiar with the code

These come to my mind after some minutes of browsing fe-connect.c.
I would visit this site often.

Cheers,
Otto