recursive select

From: "Gyozo Papp" <pgerzson(at)freestart(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: recursive select
Date: 2001-04-20 17:09:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I'd like to know when postgres will support the recursive select (in SQL99 style not Oracle's CONNECT BY).
I noticed this is in the exotic featurein the todo list, so when does the effort of hackers and developpers bear this fruit, too?
I do not complain at all, I'm still amazed by this system.
I just need this functionality and don't want to migrate to any other rdbms!

- Papp Gyozo -