Postgresql 8.2 connection problem on static ip

From: "Siva" <siva(at)dotnethk(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql 8.2 connection problem on static ip
Date: 2007-05-31 16:57:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear All,

Here iam trying to configure postgres on windows xp, My windows xp having static ip, i want to access the postgres from outside of my office without using any router portforwading, how to configure like this, i already tried all the ways, now iam tied, anybody having any idea, either my all linux server is working on over the direct static ip, only getting problem in windows xp.

Kindly Regards
Siva