Problem with plpython editing

From: "Luigi Lumento" <luigi(dot)lumento(at)tin(dot)it>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with plpython editing
Date: 2003-07-28 13:17:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

I'm writing to submit a problem on using pgadmin2 to write plpython functions. It didn' happen with pltcl.
When i write a function that is longer than one line of code, the server accepts its definition but isn't able to execute it due to a sintax error at the second line. I suppose it is because of linefeed/carriage return characters at the end of each line.

Hope the problem can be resolved.

Thank you.