Re: Documentation gap: Perl interfaces

From: terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com
To: "'Peter Eisentraut'" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation gap: Perl interfaces
Date: 2001-11-27 15:26:36
Lists: pgsql-docs

Let me interject as a user:

At least document something about some of the major modules, like say:
Some moduless exist to interface to other languages like DBD::Pg

This way I as a user at least have a "shot in the dark" of knowing what to
look for on the search engines. And you won't have to maintain anything
like URL's etc for the ever changing language interfaces.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com