Re: Values in the select

From: "A(dot)J(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Values in the select
Date: 2006-01-11 08:34:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Unfortunately it has not been solved yet: I missed your previous email.

I have attached the complete log file, however the requested part is a bit
messed up. Hopefully you are still able to make any sense out of it. If not,
I'll make a new logfile, but that is a bit difficult at the moment due to a
broken down workstation.

Regards,

Aarjan