Presenting PGAccess Pages to the WWW.

From: "David Lloyd-Jones" <david(dot)lloyd-jones(at)attcanada(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Presenting PGAccess Pages to the WWW.
Date: 2000-08-01 00:03:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

I need to present the contents of a Postgresql database (the results of
SELECT and other commands) to a Web Browser page as presented by AOLserver.

Last night I made a number of good forms with your gerat software, but at
the end of it all they seemed to be in the form of tables within a database.
My question is: where are these to be found in the form of .tcl files?

If they exist as .tcl files, can I then export them as data, to be included
in .adp or .asp (like .html) browser pages?

* * *

If this is not possible, what is the best format for presenting the results
of SQL queries to the WWW?

-dlj.