Editing Input Errors in PSQL

From: "David Lloyd-Jones" <david(dot)lloyd-jones(at)attcanada(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Editing Input Errors in PSQL
Date: 2000-08-01 00:43:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

So I'm bopping along writing my handy dandy mailing list db in psql talking
to Postgresql, and the z key on my keyboard is sticky when I get to "zip,"
and it comes out "ip."

Right now I'm \r'ing the buffer and then rewriting with my history key.

Is there a better way of editing an already written Postgresql database?
Where ae the files as text, under Windows, and under Linux? And what's the
best way of editing them?

And what's the best tutorial for learning this?

TIA,

-dlj.