Re: problems transfering databases

From: "Rob Arnold" <rob(at)cabrion(dot)com>
To: "Miroslav Koncar" <miroslav(dot)koncar(at)etk(dot)ericsson(dot)se>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problems transfering databases
Date: 2001-08-24 23:12:07
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-odbc

Have him dump the table again (if he can) using pg_dump's "proper inserts" switch turned on. Tom, I'm not contradicting that the problem may be directly linked to CR's in the data. I have encountered this before and I worked around it with proper inserts. I was working in Linux and never transferred the file anywhere.

--rob